Spanish Music


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jamin passed the Sacrament today!! Yay for our family's newest priesthood holder!!
I am SO jealous right now. Toni and Dani are going to PaaMul on Friday. I have made Toni swear to take an insane amount of pictures including our palapa, the ocean, all our friends, geckos and iguanas, palm trees, sun and sand. It makes me sad knowing that Toni will be walking around in my house and PaaMul without me. =,( I won't get to see Toni and Dani until Christmas when they come down.
I just noticed that I forgot to write about going to the Calgary Stampede! Keltie, Hilary, and I went on the Friday before it was over. Hilary doesn't really like rides and usually that's about all we do when we go to the Stampede. This time I got to see all the other stuff that goes on. We pet animals and saw the horses, llamas, goats, sheep, dogs, and cows and what was probably the highlight of it, we got tattoos. Airbrush ones I mean. They were so cool. I got mine to last for 4 days before I just let it finish coming off. It was really fun just hanging out with Hilary.
I will have to add some pictures. Usually I write up on my Grandparents computer and they don't have any of our pictures uploaded on here so when I get the chance I'll do that.

No comments: