Spanish Music


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ashlee, Jessica, Daylon, and Uncle Jamie were here for the long weekend! Jamie had to leave early but we got everyone else for the entire weekend. Ashlee went shopping with me and Jessica and we found out the we wear the same size of pants exactly! When they're in Mexico I fully intend to steal her clothes.
We got to have a bigger family dinner than we've had for a while with my Moms side of the family. We had the Creasons, Nathan, Hilary, and Great Grandma. Ashlee got Grandma some Jelly Beans and she was so excited it was so funny.
I've been having Harp lessons and I am so excited. I 've been getting new stuff and I can't wait to get more. I do alright by myself but actually having a teacher makes it way easier to stay on track and notice more stuff. I only have about 3 lessons left.
I GOT BREAKING DAWN!!! It's the fourth and final book in the series of my favourite books ever and IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!! I just finished it today alyough I got it on Saturday. I wouldn't let myself start reading it until my cousins left because I get totally sucked in. These books will be hard to top. They're making a movie out of it and I will be soo mad if they kill it. I don't have very high expectations for it anyway. Books are always better than the movies.
Granma and Grampa got back from Summerland last night.They are so much tanner than I am and they sit in the shade the entire time they're out there, reading. They brought us back cherries! They're only back for about a week before they go back.
I've been talking to Toni while she's down in PaaMul. Aahh I'm so jealous... I can't wait to get down there.

No comments: