Spanish Music


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day! Yesterday we had the Hopsias kids over and made mother's day cards. Mom had found this cool card on the internet where you make little flowers and stick them in a pot on your card. On the back of each flower we wrote chores we can do to help around the house. ( can you tell why my Mom liked this card?) The kids had a lot of fun making creative flower chains with ribbons and paper punchers. All I can say is that my flower pot looked more like a flower explosion. We just got back from church and had the traditional holiday/birthday food. Waffles and pancakes. It was so good. Mom got us to do free chores, Dad not to 'talk back' to her, me and Keltie cleaned the whole palapa last night, season 6 of Smallville, and a microwave. Our last microwave died about two weeks ago and it's really sucked not being able to heat anything up or defrost the butter when you need it. Mom wanted it so she could make popcorn.
One day when me and Keltie bumming around and to lazy to go swimming we decided to take some pictures. We got some pretty sweet ones if I do say so myself. It took so long for Keltie to figure out how to take the picture while I was still in the air. We had to take tons until she got it. I think she just thought it was funny to see me crash into the sand again.
My new favourite past time is climbing trees. We've got some awesome ones to climb. Although while I was in one I got bit by this wierd fly and it made my foot go all red and poofy.
Construction is done! We've got our stuff moved back over and the boys are sleeping in thier own room. Me, Keltie, and Dad are so happy because we don't have to sleep at Ian and Deb's anymore. I didn't have to go over there that much because the one night I did I got sick from sleeping in the air conditioning with no humidity. I'll post some pictures when it's all put together.
Me and Keltie went to Yan ten to suntan and got burnt. I'm not burnt so bad, just in strange places. I also have what looks like a white thumb print in the middle of the burn on my leg. At least it doesn't hurt.

1 comment:

Grandma Buttons said...

Hey Sabie, I just discovered you had updated your blog. Very, Very cool pics. You look good in trees. You girls are way too.. cute!!! Love ya!